Mission of the KMSGov is to provide professional education and training for those leaders who think strategically and creatively and want to be competitive, effective and highly-qualified managers and administrations guiding Ukrainian society to the good governance and sustainable development.
Education program is focused on individual needs of students becoming responsible, patriotic, politically neutral professionals who are able to be professional and competent while providing administrative services.
Educational programs are adapted to the best world practice in delivering MPA programs and combine classic education with innovation case-based approaches.
KMSGov is a unique place due to the
- combination of traditions of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy and approaches similar programs of leading European and North American universities and best education and administration practices;
- involvement of leading experts as guest lecturers;
- modular system (classes will take place on weekends), so students will have a possibility to combine their work and studies.
KMSGov is positioned as one of the best schools for professional development in Ukraine, master and certificate programs are in TOP-5 of educational programs in public administration and management in Ukraine. We are an institutional member of the Network of Schools and Institutes of Public Administration in Central and Eastern Europe (NISPAcee).
KMSGovis a strong center for policy research and advice to increase quality of public service and administration.
KMSGov closely cooperates with Ukrainian public authorities and local government bodies, alumni associations and international institutions.
Why is it worth to joint KMSGov?
- it is part of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy (National University of “Kyiv-Mohyla Academy”) – University of Values or “Ukrainian Sorbonne”;
- it implements competitive education and training programs that combine traditions of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy and contemporary experience of European and North American universities and up-to-date practice of public administration;
- there is an opportunity to combine work and studies (due to classes that take place on є weekends);
- наші студенти успішно долають конкурси (якісна підготовка) і обіймають посади у новій державній службі – стають реальними драйверами реформ;
- - our students implement their strategic plans and projects developed during their studies;
- we welcome leading experts to give guest lectures on public policy analysis, strategic management, monitoring and evaluation, leadership etc;
- due to the cooperation between the National University of “Kyiv-Mohyla Academy” and charity funds our best students and ATO/JFO veterans may get scholarships;
- there is an opportunity for program staff and students to participate in the international projects (internships, study schools etc) focused on E-Governance, Strategic Communications, Public Policy Analysis etc.
We cordially invite those who would like to impact the future of Ukraine and get directly involved into the transformation of the Ukrainian society from inside and within the Kyiv-Mohyla Academy!